This article will walk you through discharging a patient.
Entering a Discharge Code
To discharge a patient with a discharge code, simply enter a discharge code during the regular charge entry process.
- You can also discharge a patient by swiping the patient to the left, tapping the More button
- Choose Discharge Patient from the menu
- You may select a discharge code, or leave the code field blank.
When you submit your charges for the patient and a discharge code is included, the patient will also be removed from your device. Your entire patient list is always searchable from your device. Removing a patient from your device list does not delete the patient from your database.
To customize your discharge code preferences, please contact your account manager
- change your practice's discharge codes
- delay discharge patient removal from active list