The charges tab provides a list of all Submitted, Draft, and Rejected charges currently in the system.
- On main tab menu, select Charges
- In the Charges sub-menu, select either Submitted, Draft, Rejected, or All
Filtering Charge List: Tap the Edit button on the charge list to configure the filters applied.
- Practice - select which practice to show
- Rendering Provider - select one or multiple providers
- Location - select one or multiple locations
- Date of Service - enter in beginning and end dates of service
- Charge Workflow Date - enter in beginning and end dates for workflow
- Enter in ICD codes (use commas to enter in multiple codes)
- Enter in CPT codes (use commas to enter in multiple codes)
- Exclude CPT codes - use this to exclude the CPT codes in the field above
- Charges with Warning - only show charges with warnings
- Hide Printed Charges - only show charges that have not been printed
You can select one or multiple filter criteria from the options above.
- To apply without saving, click the Apply button
- To Save the filter for future use, click Save & Apply Filter