This article covers how to synchronize one or multiple patients to the provider Active List.
- Go to the Patients page of MD Coder. Search for the desired patients.
- Select the checkboxes next to the patients you wish to synchronize to the device.
- Select “Add to Active List” or "Remove from Active List" from the Apply Action drop-down list.
- Select the provider(s) who will treat the patient or "All Providers".
- Click the “Apply” button. The sync will happen immediately.
- Go to the Patients page of MD Coder. Search for the desired patient.
- Toggle the status switch to add/remove the patient from the owning provider's active list