What is MD Message
MD Message is a secure, HIPAA compliant messaging system, built for medical professionals. Messages can be sent from within MD Coder.
To access MD Message
- tap the menu bars in the upper left corner
- then tap MD Message on the menu.
Creating a New Message
- Open MD Message on your mobile device
- Tap New in the upper right corner.
- Tap the top field to add Recipient(s)
- Tap the group, or each person you want to send your message to:
- Tap Save in the upper right corner.
- Enter your message, add an attachment if needed, then click Send Message.
Reply to a Message
- Tap the message to open
- Tap the field at the bottom to enter your reply
View all Contacts in the Message
- If the list of contacts in the message is long, you can see all the recipients by tapping the icon in the upper right corner of the conversation string. The list of people included in the conversation string will be displayed.
Create a Group
- Tap the bars in the upper left corner to open the menu.
- Tap New Group Chat
- Name then group, then select the group members.
- Tap Save – a window to send a message to the group will open.
- Enter your message, then tap Send Message
To return to charge capture. Tap the bars in the upper left corner, from the menu tap MD Coder.